- Friday night Tractor pull - registration 4:00-5:15, pulling starts at 5:30
- Tractor parade at 2:15 on Saturday and Sunday
- Live entertainment on park stage (View Schedule)
- Various equipment at work
- Tractor plowing in the mornings
- Horse plowing and other demonstrations in afternoon
- Take a walk under the trees to enjoy good food
- Pioneer Village that includes buildings from the local area
-Display of tractors donated from Ed Lamars and Art Ommodt collections
Take a look...
We'd love to have you help increase our photo gallery by sharing your favorite snap shots from your trip to the Bee. Submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org please include a little description of the photo(s).
Come one, Come All!!
Admission - Buttons good for whole show
Adults (13 and up): $10
Children (under 12): Free
Just a reminder
Pets are not allowed on show grounds.
Camping is available, click here to visit the campground page.
The Butterfield Threshermen's Association (BTA) is led by a nine member board which sets in motion the plans for each year's show. The Board is currently under the direction of President Howard Madson and Vice President Doyle Janzen. Other directors include Dave Buhler, Mike Hall, Bruce Koenig, David Harder, Corey Suess, Steve Ringen and Jim Nasman.
Butterfield Threshing Bee