- Friday night Tractor pull - registration 4:00-5:15, pulling starts at 5:30
- Tractor parade at 2:15 on Saturday and Sunday
- Live entertainment on park stage (View Schedule)
- Various equipment at work
- Tractor plowing in the mornings
- Horse plowing and other demonstrations in afternoon
- Take a walk under the trees to enjoy good food
- Pioneer Village that includes buildings from the local area
-New shed displaying tractors donated from Ed Lamars and Art Ommodt collections
Take a look...
We'd love to have you help increase our photo gallery by sharing your favorite snap shots from your trip to the Bee. Submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org please include a little description of the photo(s).
Come one, Come All!!
Admission - Buttons good for whole show
Adults (13 and up): $10
Children (under 12): Free
Just a reminder
Pets are not allowed on show grounds.
Camping is available on first-come first-serve basis, call Rosie at 507-317-5701.
We want to keep the park just the way it is for future generations to see it the way everyone does now. Help prevent the Emerald Ash Borer by buying your firewood at the campground instead of bringing in possibly infested wood.
The Butterfield Threshermen's Association (BTA) is led by a nine member board which sets in motion the plans for each year's show. The Board is currently under the direction of President Howard Madson and Vice President Doyle Janzen. Other directors include Dave Buhler, Mike Hall, Bruce Koenig, David Harder, Jim Lepp, Steve Ringen and Jim Nasman.
Butterfield Threshing Bee
Come to the Bee! August 18-20, 2017
Featuring Allis Chalmers