- Friday night Tractor pull - registration 3:00-5:00, pulling starts at 5:30 (class list)
- Tractor parade at 2:15 on Saturday and 3:15 Sunday
- Live entertainment on park stage (View Schedule)
- Various equipment at work
- Tractor plowing
- Horse equipment demonstrations
- Take a walk under the trees to enjoy good food
- Pioneer Village that includes buildings from the local area
-Display of tractors donated from Ed Lamars and Art Ommodt collections
Take a look...
We'd love to have you help increase our photo gallery by sharing your favorite snap shots from your trip to the Bee. Submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org please include a little description of the photo(s).
Come one, Come All!!
Admission - Buttons good for whole show
Adults (13 and up): $10
Children (under 12): Free
Just a reminder
Pets are not allowed on show grounds.
Camping is available, click here to visit the campground page.
The Butterfield Threshermen's Association (BTA) is led by a nine member board which sets in motion the plans for each year's show. The Board is currently under the direction of President Mike Hall and Vice President Corey Suess. Other directors include Dave Buhler, Bruce Koenig, David Harder, Doyle Janzen, Blane Braaten, Travis Winters, and Jim Nasman.
Butterfield Threshing Bee
Can't wait to see you August 18-20, 2023